Dear Beautiful Reader,
I'm bubbling like sea foam to tell you all about The Goddess Project (!!), but first...a related business announcement.
To honor the end of my first year in business, I am raising the rates for my current branding and web design packages on February 1st.
If the thought of creating a brave and beautiful site together in 2015 makes your tummy flutter in a good way, then please schedule a consultation soon to take advantage of my 2014 rates.
On the other hand, if investing in a custom website really isn't in the budget this year (but you're still aching a little to have a beautiful and meaningful site), then maybe The Goddess Project can help!
What is the Goddess Project?
I had the idea for this art project in the fall last year. Like many exciting ideas, it woke me up in the middle of the night and I journaled about it in the dark before I was able to fall asleep again. And – like many other exciting ideas – it sat, un-acted upon, for months before I wasn't afraid of it anymore.
Here's how the Project will unfold, in a nutshell:
- Step 1: Reconnect with the open heart I had as a child, and allow myself to believe in (and talk about) magic and mysticism again.
- Step 2: Schedule my very first oracle card reading with a former client and new dear friend. :) Deepen my connection with her by receiving her gifts and witnessing her in her "zone of genius".
- Step 3: During the reading, receive one Goddess Card for each month. Accept what reveals itself with wonder and awe.
- Step 4: Devote myself to each Goddess each month. Listen to her encouragement, steep myself in her symbolism, call on her for support, then finally (and this is the part I'm most excited about) craft something for her using my own creative gifts – a special website template that embodies her wisdom and warmth.
As of Friday, I've already completed Steps 1-3 and this weekend I began learning more about my Goddess for January: Damara, the Protectress of Children.
By the end of the month, you'll receive the first manifestation of The Goddess Project (a template inspired by Damara) in your inbox.
By the end of the year, we'll have 12 Goddess-guided templates.
By this summer, I will start offering a NEW, affordable, and inspired web design package for women who want to infuse meaning and magic into their online presence (but aren't able to invest in bespoke design yet). Discover which of the 12 Goddesses most aligns your work and values, and together we'll create your new site based on her Goddess Project template.
I'm SO looking forward to creating this body of work and sharing it with you in 2015. I've already started bringing Damara's wisdom into my life by bringing some fresh tulips into my home:
I'd love to hear from you:
- Have you ever received an oracle card reading? What's one of the most surprising things you've learned from one?
- Do you have a favorite Goddess?
- I'm really looking forward to reconnecting with the magic and mysticism I had first explored as a child, but squelched when I became older. What's something you adored as a child that you've been wanting to revisit as an adult?
Hit reply or comment on the blog. I can't wait to connect with you. :)