In Module 3, you get a quick-reference tool that makes it easier to stick to your voice no matter what you're writing!
For this exercise you'll need:
- Your responses from Modules 1 & 2
- The Voice Clarity Tool
How to Fill In the Tool
1. Start by filling in your 3 Voice Descriptors from Module 2.
2. In the second row, list out details about your favorite kinds of clients to work with. What are they challenged by, and what do they seek your support for? What are their dreams, desires , and what does working with you make possible?
3. In the third row, think of your website as a marketing tool. What function is it serving in your business right now? Is your website's main purpose to grow your list, or get people to call you, or to get people to join your Facebook group...?
Use this PDF to help you:
4. The final row is for your BIG MESSAGE. What do you want to be known for in your field? If you could impress ONE important thing on your ideal clients, what would it be?
Use your answers from your interview in Module 1, or you can use this PDF worksheet for a deeper dive into your MESSAGE.
Make this Tool Work For YOU
Sometimes when we start a new writing project, doubts and other people's opinions can cloud our once clear vision. When our Voice and vision aren't clear, we think we need to sound like everyone else in order to be taken seriously. Or we scrap our writing because "nobody needs to hear this, no one cares."
Before you sit down to write your next blog post, newsletter, or website page, review this tool to remind yourself of WHO you write for, WHAT you write about (i.e. your clients dreams / fears and your Big Message), and HOW your Voice sounds.
If you have any questions about the tool, please feel free send me a private message.
I hope this tool helps you stay clear and confident in your Voice. Keep writing brave! :)